The overview of popular EV expo’s in 2019. From huge and popular events to smaller exhibitions. You can find them below. We try to keep the list up-to-date. Do you want to add an EV Expo or do you want to change something? Then contact us.
AuToPros 2019 11th Green Vehicle Convention
March 28 - March 29
China is pushing electric vehicle adoption urgently as part of efforts to deal with pollution. Beijing has a target of a seven-fold increase in the sales of the so-called new energy vehicles and is considering a ban on gas guzzlers. Still, the subsidies for new energy vehicles are planned to be phased out by 2020, which means that local and international EV makers have less than three years to find ways to survive on their own without subsidies.
DAY ONE: Thursday 28th March 2019
PLENARY: THE ECOSYSTEM OF SHARED VALUE
- 08:50-09:00 Opening Remarks by the Chairman of GVC2019
- 09:00-09:30 NEV Platform Development Strategics and EVs for Autonomous Driving
- 09:30-10:00 E-Mobility Trends and Targets with the Electric Vehicle Initiative
- 10:00-10:30 Coffee Break & Flash Business Card Networking
- 10:30-11:00 Panel Discussion: Batteries for EV — the challenges, opportunities and the outlook to 2020 and the major developments in China, the European Union, India and the United States
- 11:00-11:30 Panel Discussion: What China’s Shifting Subsidies Could Mean For Its Electric Vehicle Industry? And Can China’s EV Industry Survive Without Subsidies?
- 11:30-12:15 Awards Ceremony: Ranking the Most Innovative Companies in Mobility Industry!
- 12:15-14:00 Luncheon & Pre-scheduled 1-1 Meetings
- 14:00-17:45 STREAM A: Thermal Management System Model Focus STREAM B: Hydrogen and Fuel Cells with A Global Update STREAM C: Advanced 48V Technology Focus
DAY TWO: Friday 29th March 2019
- 09:00-17:00 STREAM A: Thermal Management System Model Focus STREAM B: Towards Cross-Model Electrification
- 17:00-17:15Chairman’s Closing Remarks & End of GVC2019
- Sunita SATYAPAL, Office Director, US Department of Energy Fuel Cell
- Yanbing KANG, Director, Energy Research Institute, National Development and Reform Commission
- Morry Markowitz, Chairman, Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association
- Xin QIAO, Deputy Chief Engineer, China Automotive Engineering Research Institute Co., Ltd. Automotive Wind Tunnel Center
- Weidong MAO, Minister of Manufacturing Engineering, Chery New Energy Automotive Technology Co., Ltd.
- Xiangdong XU, Engineering Director, Delphi Technology Electronics and Electrification Asia Pacific
- Wei WANG, Deputy General Manager, Hunan Zhongche Times Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Xianglong LI, Director, State Grid Beijing Electric Power Research Institute Power Technology Center.
More and more EV expo’s are being organized worldwide. This means that an electric vehicle expo or congress is never far away. Well-known speakers from prominent companies to invonational start-ups you will find it all.
Leading EV speakers
In addition to well-known speakers, you can see with your own eyes through presentations and workshops how that specific electric motor works or how a freighter can sail independently. The EV expo’s are therefore the place for cross pollination. New technologies from the EV Marine industry can also be used within the automotive industry and vice versa.
Expand your network with the perfect EV Expo
Meet other professionals within the EV branch and expand your network. This makes the world more sustainable little by little. EVTrader, Connecting e-Mobility.
Do you have any questions or additions? Please contact us.